Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

One thing which finally CURED my ACNE!!!!

Hello beauties! Today I will be talking about something which really helped me to get rid of my long term acne! First to begin with I would just like to quickly describe  my skin. I have quite oily skin with open pores and small acne bumps on my cheeks and forehead. When I touch my skin, it does not feel smooth , there are small bumps making it rough. Also my skin is quite sensitive so I generally do not try my hands on a lot of face products. And one more thing , my skin remains rough throughout the year and the acne never seem to go. But FINALLY this all has been a thing of the past. Recently my friend suggested a face wash which worked very well for her skin. It's called D'ACNE face wash. It is available at the chemist easily and contains Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid. But I will strongly recommend everyone to consult your dermatologist before using it. I have been using it for over a month now and there is a great reduction in my acne. So lets get started with the review:


Product packaging and use:
The D'ACNE face wash comes in a sleek plastic bottle with a pump dispenser.
It contains a liquid which changes into foam upon pressing the pump. It is very convenient to use and is travel friendly. I generally use two pumps of the product and lather it on wet face. Then I rub it gently for 20 seconds after which the foam kind of disappears. Then I rinse it off with water. This face wash is fragrance free which is another plus point.

Results:

I use this face wash twice daily and the results are superb. It leaves my face very clean and fresh and I have seen a gradual decrease in my acne. My skin has started feeling smooth and there is also a decrease in pore size. I have used a vast variety of face wash but nothing really worked for me this well. I simply love it!! For me its a 10 on 10. If you have acne you may definitely want to consider this D'ACNE face wash. I hope you would love it, but again, DO NOT FORGET to consult your DERMATOLOGIST before hand. 

I hope this was helpful. Don't forget to comment below. 

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment