Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Review:

Hello beauties! Today I will be reviewing the much hyped kajal from Lakme -The Eyeconic kajal! As you all know Lakme is a very well known name in Indian beauty market. 10 years back also I had a kajal from Lakme , the regular one which came with a golden cap, but since then kajals have really changed(for the better). I am sure it will be a very hard time for you to find an Indian girl who doesn't apply black kohl pencil on her waterline. As it is extremely popular in India, beauty companies are in a  constant effort to produce amazing kajals to allure the audience. I have tried 'n' number of kajals( you name it and I have tried it!) ranging from Maybelline Colossal kajal to Chambor Kajal to L'Oreal kajal magique! But here in this post I am going to review the Lakme Eyeconic kajal. The reason I wanted to try this was that I love Kareena Kapoor's eye makeup and she is the brand ambassador here! I think she looks absolutely stunning in the Eyeconic ad!

What Lakme claims:

Indian women are blessed with gorgeous deep set eyes and to help highlight this feature, Lakmé has launched Lakmé EyeconicKajal!
The new Eyeconic Kajal by Lakmé is literally iconic as all you need is one sweep of kajal and it lasts for 10 hours. The product is waterproof, it doesn’t smudge and it is even safe for the eyes since it is dermatologist tested. You can now transform your look from drab to fab with just a little kajal from Lakme!


My take on Lakme Eyeconic kajal:

The Lakme Eyeconic kajal comes in a cute packaging with a sleek black twist up liner form. It is very easy to carry in your bag and occupies minimal space. I love the twist up thingy because (A) there is no product wastage and (B) You don't have to sharpen it time and again. (I am tooooo lazy when it comes to sharpening my kajal pencil! Hate it) So here no sharpening , no product wastage which is simply great.

The kajal is smooth and creamy, it glides easily on the waterline with no tugging. It is well pigmented and deep black but I won’t call it the darkest black I’ve come across. It claims 10 hour long stay! I thought it to be impossible as kajals do not really stay for that long on my waterline but I was pleasantly surprised because it DID stay for 10 hours (apart from the bit of fading from the outer and inner corners). It does not bleed into the lower lash line nor does it smudge. 

I have sensitive eyes and some kajals cause irritation to my eyes like the Revlon Color Stay kajal but the Lakme Eyeconic did not cause any irritation. Rather it is very comfortable to wear. Another plus point is that it comes off quite easily. I am very impressed with this kajal and intend to surely purchase it again. Overall there is not even a single thing I dislike about it and if you are looking for a budget friendly kajal which stays on for long and is intensely black , then I would suggest you to give it a shot! For me it is a 5/5!!! YAY! Have you tried it? What's your favorite kajal?

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment