Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

4 Revlon Products which every women MUST HAVE!

Hello lovelies! Today in this post I am going to share with you guys 4 Incredible makeup products from Revlon which you SHOULD NOT miss! I love a lot of drugstore products because some of them are so amazing plus they are quite affordable. I was having a hard time in deciding my top 4 Revlon makeup products that I love because there are so many. But finally I have listed them below, I hope you find it useful! So let's get started!

1. Super Lustrous Lip Gloss:

I love the Super Lustrous Lip Gloss from Revlon in the shade Snow Pink! It is a very comfortable to wear lip gloss which is always in my bag. I wear it to office and for a night out I simply apply it over a lipstick for a glamorous look. It is not with the 'sticky' feel and is infact quite light weight gloss which you must try!

2. COLORSTAY 16 HOUR STAY EYESHADOW QUAD:

A good neutral eye never goes out of fashion! I may have 'n' number of crazy colored eyeshadows but I quite often end up to the good old reliable neutral eye. This quad is called 'addictive' and it actually is quite addictive! I mean it is so easy to create neutral eyes with this gorgeous quad! If you are like me who has no time in the morning, before heading to work, yet you want nice defined eyes, YOU WILL SURELY LOVE IT!

3. COLORSTAY EYELINER PENCIL:

I’m a longtime fan of the Black/Brown shade. It’s a rich color, but not as harsh as black. It applies easily enough without tugging and it’s probably one of the best drugstore eye pencils around today. If you use a pencil on your waterline, this is definitely one to check out for. Great staying power. Give it a shot and you will love it!

4. Revlon Colorstay Foundation:


My obsession for this stuff grows every time I use it, do you think it’s possible for a foundation to get better and better. This one does that in each use, surprisingly it also gets better the longer you wear it! The mousse-like texture feels so silky on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy. Just LOVE it. 

So these were my top 4 Revlon makeup products that I love and repurchase! What are your favorite drugstore beauty products you swear by?
Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment