Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 8, 2014

Too faced melted Liquified Long wear lipstick review and swatches:

Hello beauties! Today I will be reviewing a brand new lip product which has taken the makeup community by storm that is Too faced melted liquified lipstick! As the name suggests, it is a liquid lipstick which is super pigmented, stays on for a long time period and comes in six gorgeous different shades. I picked up the one called 'Melted Fuchsia' although the other shades are also very pretty. I just wanted to try one before going for the others. So let's move on to the review:

Packaging:
The Too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick comes in a tube with a golden cap. Pretty easy to carry. The squeeze tube has a velvet tip applicator which was quite difficult for me at first to use, but gradually I got the hang of it and actually welcome the added grip and precision. It has a sweet candy scent which I absolutely love!

My take on the product:
I love this Too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick as it glides smoothly and is very vibrant and pigmented. The formula is a bit on the thicker side but nevertheless it is smooth and creamy. It looks a bit glossy the moment you apply it, but then turns out to be a matte satin which lasts very long! I am not the kind of person who likes to touch up their makeup every now and then, so a longer lasting lipstick= a happy me:) The applicator acts as a liner too so you do not need an additional lip liner to line and define your lips! 
The finish of the lipstick is pretty wearable and comfortable(although I would prefer it on a night out but not to the office!) Louder shades tend to migrate and feather but not with this Too faced melted lipstick. It did not migrate and nor did it transfer. They last on for at least 6 hours and after that a beautiful stain is left behind which looks quite flattering. The formula is moisturizing and kind to dry lips. I'd add some clear gloss if I want that high shine finish.
  ..
..
PROS:

  • Highly pigmented
  • Beautiful color
  • Comfortable to wear
  • Moisturizing
  • Stays for long
  • Love the applicator
  • Sweet candy scent
Cons:
If you do not like bold pigmented lip colors then you can skip buying these.

Verdict:
I would surely recommend this to all of you. The color adds a lot of fun and makes your pout look glamorous. I would love to try the other shades too. What is your favorite shade?

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment