Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 1, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids review:

Hello ladies. Lip glosses and lipsticks have always been my weakness and I end up purchasing a bunch of them at the store. I already have quite a few which are just lying packed in my makeup drawer waiting for their chance:) So I decided not to buy a new one till the time I use them. But as I said lipsticks are my weakness, I saw this gorgeous shade from Maybelline and could not resist buying it so here I am with yet another lipstick review for you guys. It is from the Maybelline color sensational range called 'Shocking coral'. This range has 10 gorgeous colors to choose from that are either pinks,reds, orange or purple. There is everything from bright fuchsia, to baby pink to vibrant orange and more. Lovely collection it is! I picked up shocking coral which I am going to review in this post. Hope you enjoy it:)

..
..
..
..

My experience with Maybelline Color Sensational was very positive and I really loved a lot of shades from the line. I wanted to try one before laying my hands on the other shade so I picked one shade which appealed to me the most and that is Shocking Coral. May be this is because I don't really have a similar shade in my collection and it is a shade having orange undertones which I can easily pull off.

The lipstick is very moisturizing and is creamy in texture, more like a lip balm. Honey nectar allows this to glide across my lips with ease, and makes my lips look moist with a slight sheen. The shade 'Shocking coral' is not so shocking LOL and is a beautiful bright coral with lots of pink and creamy finish to it. It is a very beautiful shade which will compliment a variety of skin tones. A very summery shade indeed. It is highly pigmented and lasts for around 5-6 hours which is impressive. Also it does not transfer too much and do not have a scent. All in all a very commendable thing for a drugstore brand. I really love the Maybelline Color sensational vivids and will recommend this to all those who are looking to add a bold pop of color on their lips.  I’m so in love with it that I can’t wait to get hot plum, another lovely shade in the line!  :D 
Have you guys tried it yet? What is your favorite shade?

Love
Shikha 

2 comments: