Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face wash review:

Hey my beauties! Today I am going to review a product from Himalaya called 'Purifying neem face wash'. Let me just begin by describing my skin a bit. I have super oily skin which becomes all the more oily and sweaty during monsoons.  Along with oily skin I also have open pores which tend to become HUGE during this hot weather. I have tried a lot of face washes but nothing really helped! Even the high end face wash did nothing much to make my skin look better. Some made me breakout, some made my face very dry! Then my friend asked me to try the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face wash. I had no hopes from this one as a lot of face wash had disappointed me. But I thought that there is no harm in trying this Neem face wash. May be it could do what other face wash couldn't(that is clear my skin)! Did it help? Was it different from the others or just another fail? Read on more to find out!!!!





Packaging:

This face wash comes in a regular plastic bottle with a flip open cap! Nothing fancy rather it looks a bit cheap but you cant really complain after all it is super inexpensive! The cap is easy to open and is sturdy although it does not look so. You have to squeeze the bottle to get the product out. The face wash itself is greenish in color and you can actually see how much of the product is left in the tube!



What it claims?
"Purifying Neem Face Wash is a soap-free herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Enriched with Neem and Turmeric.Neem,well known for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples, and their recurrence.
Further, when combined with Turmeric , it effectively eliminates acne-causing bacteria."


 My take on the product:



For a change I actually loved the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face wash. It has a sweet herbal fragrance which I totally love! My skin feels amazingly clean after using it and I could actually see the diminished pimple spots. One wonderful thing which it did to my skin was minimizing my open pores! My skin looks so tight and fresh that you can't even tell where the open pores are. I have started getting a lot of compliments for my improved skin texture after using this product. I mean I still can't believe why I did not discover this easily available product. But I am glad I did discover it and now I am more than happy with my discovery:)

Pros:
  • Fights acne effectively
  • Diminishes open pores
  • Reduces facial spots
  • Easily available
  • Very affordable
  • Sweet herbal fragrance
Cons:
  • Cheap packaging
  • Does not lather much
Verdict:
I love this product and will wholeheartedly recommend this to everyone with oily/combination skin. I hope you guys will love it like I do. Have you tried it out yet?

Love
Shikha

2 comments:

  1. I love this brand. But I had no idea that they made this! Thanks for sharing!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it out.. I hope you will love it:)

    ReplyDelete