Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Sally Hansen Fuchsia Flare Insta Dry review+ Swatches!

Hello ladies.  Today I am going to review a gorgeous shade of nail color from Sally Hansen named 'Fuchsia Flare'. I have a lot of pink nail colors but I have to admit I am a big fan of the color PINK! As I have a soft spot for pink I end up purchasing very similar colors. But this one color from Sally Hansen called 'Fuchsia Flare' is a very different sort of pink which I did not have. I totally fell in love with it, the moment I saw it and could not leave the store without it. Another PINK addition to my nail polish collection! Here's the review. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Sally Hansen 'Fuchsia Flare' is a beautiful light fuchsia. It is almost opaque in one coat but I used two. The polish was a little thicker but nothing too difficult to work with. As the name "Insta-Dri" suggests the polish dries super quickly, even before I tried to smooth it out! I generally do not take too long to apply my nail polish so the insta-dri effect was not troublesome. However if you take time applying nail polish, then this can be tricky to work with. The color is so vibrant that it instantly lifts up your mood! I just love the way how it makes my nails look longer. Another noticeable thing is it's brush. The brush is a bit different from the conventional nail poilsh brushes and I have started loving it. It's a bit flat then others. Take a look
I love this color because it is so girly, feminine and classic. This nail color does not chip for at least 4 days which according to me is pretty good. It's perfect for those looking for a quick hot pink mani!
..

Pros:
  • The color is a very gorgeous shade of pink.
  • It stays for a long time.
  • It dries very quick.
Cons:
You have to apply the color quickly before it dries.

Verdict:
I love the color and the formula. Totally worth trying.

Love
Shikha
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2117233/?claim=k5vjp4phcxn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: