Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in brownish black review:

Hey all my lovelies. I hope you guys are doing good. I recently purchased this eyeliner from Maybelline Define-A-Line in the color brownish black. It is a precision tip eyeliner which has a built in smudger. This is what it looks like:


What it claims?
  • Precision tip liner provides smoother, more even and effortless application.
  • All day wear
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
     
My take on Maybelline Define-A-line eyeliner:

I find it quite easy to apply all thanks to the precision tip. It does glide on smoothly and has a very creamy texture to it. I am a great fan of a black kohl pencil but during summer days brown looks great too. That is precisely why I picked up this product. What I like to do is just apply a thick line on my eyelid and then using the built in smudger I gently just smudge away the line. This gives my eyelid a smokey brown color.


and


As you can see the color is highly pigmented and one stroke is enough for an intense finish. One thing which I found disappointing was that IT is not ALL day wear as the company claims! You have to re apply it after 6 hours. But overall it is a good product and all you have to do is grab this pencil apply it, smudge it and you are ready to go! I would give it 3.5 out of 5! Have you tried it yet?

Love
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment