Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 7, 2014

L'oreal color riche lipstick in chocolate spice review:

Hey everyone. Today I am going to review a lipstick from my favorite drugstore brand that is L'oreal. I am a huge fan of nude lip colors and all shades of pink. I would not normally go in for a  deep brownish lip color but this time it was an exception. Actually I was bored of all my pinks and neutral shades of lipstick and I wanted to try something different for a change. I saw this L'oreal color riche lipstick in the color chocolate spice and I was not pretty sure as to how it will turn out to be. So I decided to give it a try and here's my take on it.

The packaging is nice with a silver colored body.




,



As the name describes, this is truly very creamy and moisturizing. Chocolate spice is a reddish brown chocolatey color which is very kind to dry and chapped lips. I love the way it nourishes my lips and gives them super soft and supple feel. This lipstick surely is a beautiful shade which can be worn on a night out or even to office. It stays on for a good 8 hours on me which is the icing on the cake. Here's how it looks like:

and






I really love the shade and I will repurchase it. This shade is for all of you who do not want to go too dramatic on there lip color yet want something different from their conventional neutrals and pinks. Have you tried it yet?

Love 
Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment