Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Clinique High Impact Mascara in 01 Black:

Finding a good mascara is like finding the perfect killer heels. I mean, you want something that makes your legs(lashes) look awesome without crippling the wearer. I have tried 'n' number of mascaras ranging from drugstore mascaras to high end ones. Some flake, some sting, some just flop halfway through the day. But then one of my friend suggested this Clinique high impact mascara. I decided to give it a try as I was on a hunt for a good mascara. Here's my take on the product.
Packaging:
This mascara comes in a black bottle with a silver cap. The bottle is dark green with glittery shimmer look to it.The brush is a lot longer than I expected. The bristles are dense which helps to pick up and coat every lash. It is quite easy to use and you can carry it in your purse conveniently. Here's how it looks like:
..
Take a look at the brush:
..
My take on the product:

Without the mascara my lashes look very thin and small.

As you can see they look almost invisible! Applying one coat of this Clinique High Impact mascara gives a natural effect to my lashes and they look quite full. Here's how

I absolutely love this mascara. It is so dark and highly pigmented. Infact it is the darkest mascara I have ever tried. It does not flake off and lasts for a long time period. I mean I applied it  at 9 a.m and till 6 p.m it was pretty much there. Quite impressive ! After two coats my lashes feel so much fuller and thicker. Plus the tube is perfect size to pop in your clutch for a night out. After two coats it looks like this:
..
..
As you can see my lashes look so long and fuller than they actually are! I am finally very happy with my mascara and I would definitely recommend it to all of you with thin and small eyelashes like me! Overall a value for money product. Have you tried it yet?


Love
Shikha


No comments:

Post a Comment