Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Review:

Hey my lovelies! How are you all doing? I had this party where I was wearing a golden yellow kinda dress and I needed something glittery golden for my nails! And then I saw this ad on TV where Alia Bhatt was flaunting her beautiful sparkly nails. That was it. It looked so pretty that I had to buy one. Here's what my dress looked likee




This was a perfect occasion to wear Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania in the shade 'All that glitters"!. Ok so now moving on to the review:


The color is light golden with some silver sparkles in it. For a full coverage I hade to apply two coats of the shade. It feels quite uneven and gritty on nails due to liquid sand technology but if that kinda bothers you, apply a clear nail polish over it for a smooth effect. 
Another plus point was its staying power. It stayed on a good 4 to 5 days on my nails which is quite impressive. It did not chip and even after 4 days the color was quite fresh. Only the tips of my nails looked a bit faded. Its such a party wear shade and a must have since we all have goldens and silvers in our wardrobe. We all know that removing glitter nail paints from our nails can be quite challenging! But to my surprise, this one came off quite easily. So overall I love it and there is not a single reason not to repurchase it. Maybelline color show glitter mania comes in a variety of colors and I am pretty excited to try them also! This is how it looks like:
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Whats your favorite shade from the range?

Love
Shikha 

No comments:

Post a Comment