Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Revlon age defying firming and lifting foundation review:

Hey all you lovely ladies. Today I am going to review a foundation for you which comes from the house of Revlon called Age defying firming and lifting foundation! I have super oily skin throughout the year. I purchased this foundation because honestly its name is very lucrative. I mean who does not want to look younger than their age? 

What Revlon says:

Our advanced anti aging multi-benefit makeup.Firm. Lift. Hydrate. Cover. It combines Hyaluronic acid along with exclusive triple lift complex. Reduces expression lines giving skin smooth, tightened feel.



Here's my take on the product:

Well this foundation gives a medium coverage and you will definitely need a concealer to cover up marks and spots( if you have any) ! It is runny and it took me two pumps for my entire face! This is how it looks like:

 
 The coverage is quite even and it sets in pretty well. 



What I love about it:
1. It stays on for a long time and even in hot and humid conditions it does a pretty decent job!
2. My expression lines were literally gone. I mean it really does an impressive task at that.
3. It gives my skin a fresh dewy look and this foundation does not look cakey!
What I do not like about it is that it has a medium coverage and you do require a concealer. 

Verdict:
Overall I like this Revlon Age Defying Firming and lifting foundation as it delivers what it promises. As for me I will give it an 8 on ten!

Love
Shikha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment